Come Hang Out With Us On Slack!
If you're a fan of this show, chances are we're going to get along just fine. That's why we created a Slack community where we can get together to talk about all things related to life and business.
Before you join, there are a few ground rules we'd like to get aligned on...
- Be transparent and authentic – We'll never ask for your social security number or your address, but we do require a name and a face for every profile. There are no "Anonymous Hippos" here. When you give advice, base it on experience, not intuition.
- Practice empathy and understanding – We won't all be at the same stage in our career, or have the same goals for ourselves and our business. Embrace new perspectives and try to consider them when sharing your opinions. Diversity is a good thing!
- Default to positivity – The world has enough negative energy in it. This is a space for lifting each other up and helping one another chase our goals.
- Own your outcome – You get out what you put in. If you're an active participant who is regularly teaching and supporting others, the community will pay you back 10x over.
- Hate has no home here – We have a zero tolerance policy for anything approaching aggression, violence, harassment, bullying, fraud, or other obvious, malicious intent.
If that sounds good to you, then feel free to use the link below to join. See you inside!